Monday, May 19, 2008

Useless fucking tech support!

Grrrrrrrrr, arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh, WHACK!
One of my online database driven websites went down tonight. From the error messages it was clear that there was a problem with the database server. I rang tech support to get them to sort it out. It was late so I was routed through to India. Seemed to take ages to get anywhere and then I was put on hold with some dire music. He then came back on the phone to inform that there was, guess what? A problem with the database server! No shit sherlock, I told you that when I first called. My problem is now being forwarded to an administrator with no timescale for a resolution.

I have a case number and will call back in 30 minutes once I am wired with rocket fuel!

I think I am going to go all Foamy on them:

No comments:

Post a Comment