Monday, February 28, 2011

Hate The Most..

Wow..I don't know that I'm good in pretending and acting!!
I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE CHANGED AND IT'S TO OVER!!
I Hate myself... Where is ME??
How, What make Me control myself, my attitude when I heard XXX said that my hse will lose??!!
Kalau dulu..I heard that..I will start marah and mengamuk already!! But this time..I just buat tak tau!!
I Cant believe it!!
But lastly has proven that Don't ever pandang rendah on people!!
I din't see that XXX can run...XXX Just know how to chit chating!!I hate this kind of human being!!Waste as human being!!
NEXT...Which I also cant believe that I never do any plan on it!!
XXX keep on saying atmosphere when hse practice!!
Actually XXX want to say that I heavy!! Cant practice!! Cant Do!!
I'm facing this kind of human being since form 1...I cant believe this XXX have a nice face but have a criticize heart!! XXX tried to criticize me with one whole round of nonsense!!
HEY YOU, IF YOU WANT TO SAY MY BAD THING..BETTER SAY IN CLEAR LINE..!!
I cant believe that this two XXX is a malay girl..
I thought malay girls should have a pure heart and nice attitude!!
But this...NO!!
Totally let down the malay reputation!!
AaaRRrrGggg!!
Totally Hate..

No comments:

Post a Comment