Monday, May 30, 2011

Popular Post??!!

Today..I learn something new and I wanna try it in this post...
I have learn how to print screen, paste and crop!!..For me..This is something new..thankz to my beloved daughter, iLi...
Now I wanna shared the most popular post in my blog for all the time which from last year, 2010, until now, 2011..
The post popular post for all the time is.......
The post related with Siwon!! Seem like everyone love Siwon..Right??
Siwon's post [ 814 pageview ] has beaten down SNSD [ 799 pageview ] which already been the most popular post of mine since last year until last friday, 27.05.2011....Congratz SiWon....
Can you see it?? My un-related post - Exam - is the third highest!!Oh..My..My!!!
Same so to - Mr Woo VS Mr. Ooi - .... I just can't believe it..!!
Sad for Eunhyuk's post... Because I thought Eunhyuk is more popular than Siwon!! Isn't because My post for Eunhyuk is not that interesting as Siwon??!! I don't know!!
Continue with the most popular most for one whole week which started from 23.05.2011 until 30.05.2011..
The most popular post is...
- Mr. Woo VS Mr. Ooi -.....Congratz.....To Who??
Same as the above..- Exam - post still highest!! But Look!!  - DoMo-KuN - [ 206 pageview ] is here..and beaten down Siwon's post [ 70 pageview ] !!

The post that make me surprise is the post which related Mr. Woo and Mr. Ooi!! I just can't believe that post will be more pageview compared to others post!!
Again congratz to Siwon??!! and DoMo??!!
I think I should post more on SNSD..since they are also popular in here... So I think I will start to collect they news from now...
Well..That is for today..
From,
ChanSY - Starter -

No comments:

Post a Comment