Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FINAL??!!

Final!! Nope for anyone...Is just a movie that I watched with my Friend, Ai Jing....Well..I kinda waiting for this movie for so long time...
Although just for few days..But for me..Feel like is for weeks.....Luckily I choose today to watch because is Wednesday...As well that No discount for us!!!
I planned to watched at 4.30pm but we can't manage to get it..Because We choose 1st Avenue!! Actually I planned to go Pragin but 1 Avenue..I haven't go before so decide there !!


Since Our show is on 5.45 pm..So we decide to walk around there..But suddenly this girl [ My Friend] said that she hungry~~~
I was like WHATZ???!!!
Because I was assume that she already eaten at home...So I have to bring her to makan-makan... We walk to Prangin to find food!!
Talk about food...I really wanted to taste Korean Food...When ar I can try the food??!! Anyone want to belanja me to makan??
Say..Whatz to eat whatz?? Wasted a lot of time then finally decided to eat at Home Recipe~~
Sorry No picture can be show...Well..
We are human being...I just can remember to take picture before eat!!!
I ate Cheese Black Pepper Chicken Set B
My friend is Chicken In Cheese Baken Shredded set B also!!
Both of us is RM 37.05...
Is it too expensive?? For me yes!!!
Ok..Here is the address for the restaurant!!
HOME RECIPE
No.40-3rd Floor, Pragin Mall, Jalan Lim Chew Leong, Penang..
The service is 80 % Good!!


Ok..We late for movie...Since we finish all the food is around 5.55pm...
I hope that we are not the most late human being..And Yes..we are not the only one who late for movie!!
I just can't watch the earlier part due to the late problem~~>__<~~
Nevermind...As long I can watch it is ok for me!!
Wow..Actually FINAL DESTINATION 5 is a nice movie but some of the scene I just can't watch!!
I too scare to watch!!!
Lastly..The ending part...Too sad!!
I really pity those who dead so horrible..But yet still got people who laugh on their death..I means the audience~~
after watching the movie...Went back to Prangin for short walk.... Suddenly I heard the song...Mr. Simple!!!!!
Is MR. SIMPLE....
Went to that shop And End up wasting money there!!
I really need to control my money!!
Although I know that is not the real disc but yet I still brought it....
SUPER JUNIOR...plz forgive my silly mistake..I just can't control myself toward to Super Junior!!




Lastly..We went back by bus!!!
In the bus..My friend and I talk a lot about our future,past...and nonsense thing!!
All of these make me mature..
As whatz I told my friend that...By thinking our past..will make us more mature and thinking wisely!!
But some of the past make me thinking about a lot of coinsident!!
Ai Jing...I think you know whatz i meant!!
Lastly...I finally home....Just can't wait to upload my good feeling at blog!!
Oya..I also saw few friend there..such as Yee Bee, My mommy!!, Fredaus...,And Arif!!!!
Arif..I just so happy to meet you there!!!
Ok..That is for today!!!
P/S : Mommy..I sure Will Call you When I free to watch movie ya!!!Just wait for my call ya!!
And New daddy for me ya??!!Hehehex.Just Joking!!Happy for you too~~
And Ai Jing..Thank You!! I will try my best for exam!!
Love You guyz.....Muackz..Muackz...
From,
ChanSY-Love Family!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment