Thursday, March 31, 2011

Super Show 3 in Malaysia - Super Junior's 『Cooking Cooking』!!... 2

Well..This is the second video that I just mention on previous post!!This also doesn't completed!! Quite difficult to found out the full and high quanlity video!!Ok..I wanted to make some change which is Super Show 3 in Malaysia..I will make it into 6~7 post instead of 4~5 post!!
Why?? Because I found out that I haven't post about Super Junior M- Too Perfect and Super Girl , Super Junior - Bonamana and Sorry Sorry!! These are the popular song and I don't want to miss post!!
Ok..Back to this!!
The original group who sang this song is Super Junior H which is Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Shindong and Yesung!! I also don't know why this song become to Super Junior song!!But nevermind because the more member join..the more screaming will be make!!
This is the part where you can see Eunhyuk is disturbing Kyuhyun and want to cabut diri!!
But too bad that when he want to cabut diri...Kyuhyun have found out him!!Hehex..And the revenge begin!!
Cute~~Kyuhyun after kick Eunhyuk then ran away from there then patah balik kick again and ran away again and patah balik again and kick again!!Wow..Repeat twice I think!!Naughty Kyuhyun!!After he help Eunhyuk to stand back..You can see Eunhyuk's face ..He feel...hehex..Later on..Kyuhyun is holding Eunhyuk's mic but look like they are holding each other hand...They walk together..So cute la!!!
As you can see also..Leeteuk is acting cute~~~~I just can't take off my eyes on him!!!
Ok...Let's stop until here!!!
See you tonight!! I will be posting about "Rokkugo" , "Too Perfect", " Super Girl" and " Bonamana" !! Hope that I can post all these tonight!!
Ok...Plz enjoy now!!

Super Show 3 in Malaysia - Super Junior's 『Cooking Cooking』!!...Kyuhyun Bullying Eunhyuk..



This video doesn't belong to me...It's belong to one of the ELFs in Malaysia..
From,
ChanSY,-SuJu's Fan Diary-

No comments:

Post a Comment