Thursday, March 31, 2011

Super Show 3 in Malaysia - Super Junior's 『Cooking Cooking』!!...1

WuuHoo!!" Cooking Cooking"!!Let's us cook together!! Hey..I found out that if I'm a kindagarten teacher..I wanted  my student to eat up the vegetable..I might post up this video to let them enjoy then ask them.." If you all want to be as handsome and pretty as like them..You all have to eat up all the vegetable whenever there are vegetable dish!!"..Creative or not!!?? I think they will eat up all the vegetable!! Hehex..
Back to the topic...Super Show 3 in Malaysia....I have chosen this video and song because it was one of the video that YOU CAN'T MISS!!Why I say like that?? Because this video full of cuteness from every member especially from Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Yesung, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!!
If you have missed..then plz catch up!!Well...As you can see..This video isn't that complete!!Why?? Because this video almost just focus on Leeteuk!! Pluz by I can't find any good quanlity video in Youtube!!! This is the best video that all member are there!!Mostly all the video are not complete and they just focus on one of the members and too noisy until I can't heard what they are singing!!
Well..because of this video isn't that complete..I will post another video which is also " Cooking Coooking" but focus on Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!!
The part that Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk is the main reason why I put " Cooking Cooking" as one of the video that You Can't Miss!!
In this video, you also can see that Leeteuk is totally cute!!I almost nose-bleeding because of his cuteness~~!!
When I watched this video..I also felt jealous because he is shaking hand with all the ELFs there..Pluz by he is grabing one of the ELFs's hand!!Arrgghh..Me also want to grab his hand!!!!
Continue...
Yesung quite naughty there....He pushed Leeteuk when Leeteuk is taking off the costume!!My poor baby Leeteuk fallen down...Naughty boy same like my second daughter at Genting- iLi!!
Hehex..Well..She also like you and you two having same characteristic which is naughty!!
Continue,
Sungmin is so funny when he is taking out his costume...Is he trying to act like he is strong??
I don't know about that..You figure it out by yourself!!
Ryeowook-Tomato!!I haven't see so cute and sweet tomato in my entire life!!
Press like if you are agree with me!!Hehex..Oppzz...This is not facebook..Sorry!!Hehex..
Ok..that is for now..Continue with the second video!!

Super Show 3 in Malaysia - Super Junior's『Cooking Cooking』!!...



This Video doesn't belong to me..It's belong to one of the ELFs in Malaysia!!I just sharing his/her video here!!
Ok..More will talk in the second video post!!
From,
ChanSy- SuJu's Fans Diary-

No comments:

Post a Comment