Friday, July 29, 2011

Alexander

Opppzzz...Is my top 6' Lover's Birthday!!!~~~
Hehehex...I just cann't wait to wish him birthday!! Do you??All the Kiss Me must be excited right??!!~~
Ohhh~~I'm wrong..Because Xander is no longer with U-Kiss...Wuu---=..=
AND YES....Is Xander's Birthday!!!!
Do you feel happy?? Why?? Because I do!!
Ok..For those who don't know who is Xander...Well
Let's me introduce you my top 6 Lover-Xander...

-Well..This is my Xander..-
 Ok..Now a bit of info about my Xander...
His Profile and About him..
Name : Alexander Lee Eusebio
D.O.B : July, 29 1988
Speaks a total of 7 languages. He was born to a Taiwanese father and a Korean mother. He spent his young years in Macau, before moving to the States for study abroad. However, he never lost hope in his dream of becoming a famous singer in the land of his mother, Korea. Macau used to be a portuguese colony until 1999 when Portugal transferred its sovereignty to China. Thus, Macau possesses a very diverse population and has two official languages - Cantonese and Portuguese, not to mention various local dialects. Thus, Alexander was naturally exposed to many different languages in his habitus. He later went on to study Spanish, which was easy because it was a derivative of Portuguese. He also took private lessons in French and Japanese with his sister. So all in all, this amazing, well-versed linguistics genius speaks 7 languages.
Credit to One of the blog writer -  Click Here

Ok..Back to this..
Although he is my top 6 lover..which doesn't means that he is the last in my heart..~~-Vomit-
Sorry...
Ok...The thing that I really like him is because he is so cute, handsome, and hot!!!
Don't you think that so??

-Cutie Xander-

-Sexy and Hot Xander-


Ok...That is for today...Survey on Xander...
Lastly don't forget a wish to YOU,Xander...


Ok..That is for today..Before you go..Do enjoy Xander's moment..



Ok..that is for now...!!
From,
ChanSY - K-Pop addicter-

No comments:

Post a Comment