Friday, July 29, 2011

Late for a week

Well...I'm talking about my school Colloquium...Whatz a big project until I feel like to kill the one who suggest to have a colloquium at school level.!!
Because its take time and energy for it!! For Sixth form student...We don't have extra time for all these...But since this is the school project..We can't just refuse to do it...
So..I just make it short here..Which is..I will give my help for those who wanted my help..
Because I still keeping my slide for its...But I just can help those who are doing Chemistry!!
So wanted to contact me?? To know more how to do??
Juz leave me your comment down there...
Or just send me e-mail!!!
By just leaving your name and e-mail at my chat box..!!
ok..That is for now!!
From,
ChanSY -Lazy Human Being-

No comments:

Post a Comment